- Posted by Camille Palandjian
- On 27 April 2017
- 0 Comments
Working as part of a joint Activus/client team, this client facing role involves a mixture of working on client sites, working from home, and at our central Bristol office. As the Activus Project Manager you will be responsible for planning and managing all Activus tasks as part of implementing our software, and working with the client manager to produce an overall delivery plan.
Job Title: French Speaking Software Implementation Project Manager
Company: Activus Ltd
Activus are a part of the wider Cegedim group, a global technology and services company specialising in the healthcare field, which generated revenue of €494 million in 2014.
The Cegedim group has more than 40 years of experience in the healthcare industry and employs 3,500 people in 11 countries worldwide
Activus are a leading worldwide supplier of application software and implementation services to the medical insurance, protection insurance and assistance markets. Formed in 1992 and have grown significantly over the last 5 years to became part of the Cegedim Group of companies in July 2015
About the job;
Working as part of a joint Activus/client team, this client facing role involves a mixture of working on client sites, working from home, and at our central Bristol office. As the Activus Project Manager you will be responsible for planning and managing all Activus tasks as part of implementing our software, and working with the client manager to produce an overall delivery plan. You’ll be managing the process fitting workshops, the configuration of the software, and the delivery of enhancements, custom interfaces and web services.
Key Skills and Responsibilities;
- Managing the implementation of Activus software for our customers.
- ensuring that our projects produce the required outputs, to the required standard of quality and the within the specified constraints of time and cost
- Following the project lifecycle from inception to completion using standard project lifecycle practices and artefacts. You will be responsible for ensuring key project components are in place, including a Project Initiation Document and detailed plan.
- Directing and motivating the resources assigned to the Project Team
- Agreeing roles and responsibilities for the project including the formation of an appropriate project governance structure
- Managing project risks including the development of contingency plans
- Managing progress and project reporting for the project.
- Travelling to client sites including travel in the UK and internationally
The candidate will likely hold a relevant degree or have equivalent experience in a software environment. A relevant project management qualification, such as PRINCE 2, would be desirable.
Preferred candidates will have a sound and demonstrable project management background and will be able to hit the ground running from day one. You will be able to demonstrate practical experience of the following skills/experience, preferably in the financial services or insurance industry.
- Business level proficiency in French (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Minimum 2 years project management experience of full lifecycle software implementation
- Driven and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion whilst keeping key stakeholders ‘on side’
- Proven written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills that can be executed credibly to inspire confidence in you and the delivery of the project
- Able to work with all levels from the customer’s CIO to developers
- A strong problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to seek out resolutions; ability to see challenges from both a customer’s perspective and from an Activus perspective and to manage appropriately
- An ability to quickly assimilate the commercial, functional and technical aspects of our product and the solutions we are designing and implementing
The successful candidate is also likely to possess experience in a number of the skills/tools below:
- Microsoft Office including MS Project and MS Visio
- Project management experience implementing ERP (or similar) configurable software solutions
- Familiarity with service orientated systems implementation
- Consulting experience working with external customers