- Posted by stephane.activus
- On 16 November 2017
- 0 Comments
We’re looking for an experienced Software Implementation Project Manager to work as part of a wider Activus consultancy team (Bristol, UK), ensuring the successful implementation of our Actisure platform to a global client list.This autonomous client facing role will see you dealing with new and existing clients ensuring the successful end-to- end implementation of our solutions across their business and ongoing BAU consultancy services. Projects generally run for 6 to 9 months with 400 to 500 consultancy days. Working with the Lead Consultant or Technical Lead you’ll be managing consultants and working closely with the client, development manager and technical teams.
- This full cycle project management role will see you involved from day one in the implementation of our software, through to successful implementation and then into BAU 2nd and 3rd phase consultancy projects.
- Working as part of an Activus/customer team planning and implementing the software, working with client managers to produce an overall delivery plan.
- You’ll ensure key project components are in place, directing and motivating resource, agreeing roles and responsibilities for the project and managing project governance.
- You will usually be managing two concurrent projects although BAU projects could take the number up to 4.
- UK and short haul projects could see you working fortnightly on client sites for 3-5 days at a time, with further afield projects being a week per month. A reasonable split is 40% client site, 50% home and 10% in office.
- You’ll also be running workshops, managing the configuration of software and the delivery of enhancements, interfaces and web services.
- You’re confident and approachable with a naturally friendly manner but happy to have difficult conversations and stand your ground when necessary. You have an inherent ability to remain focused and not lose sight of project objectives. You’re a natural problem solver, self-motivated and enthusiastic with a “can-do” attitude. You have the ability to quickly assimilate and assess commercial, functional and technical aspects of complex software and software implementations.
Skills and experience:
- You have extensive Project Management experience of full lifecycle software implementation and long software implementation projects.
- You’re ideally from a software consultancy background.
- You have strong client facing experience and the ability to deal with everyone from developers to Exec level.
Type of contract: Full time, Permanent
Location: Home Based and client facing