- Posted by Camille Palandjian
- On 27 June 2016
- 0 Comments
You will have experience and understanding of the full software development lifecycle with an appreciation or experience of Agile methodologies. You should be able to confidently communicate and contribute to the testing team as well as support, development and implementation teams and senior management. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate practical experience of a number of the following skills, tools and qualifications, ideally in the financial services or insurance industry.
- 3+ years’ experience in quality assurance and test automation
- Use of test automation tools such as Test Complete, SOAPUI, Selenium, SpecFlow; including VBScripting skills.
- Design and maintenance of test plans and cases
- Technically proficient in a Windows environment
- SQL skills using SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experience of Windows and Web application testing and Web Services
- Experience of working in an Agile SDLC
- Review of and contribution to requirements and design artefacts
- Understanding of continuous delivery
- Understanding of insurance, financial or accounting applications
- Team leadership
- Language skills such as French or Mandarin or other European Languages
- Business level proficiency of Mandarin/French or any other European language
- The candidate will likely hold a relevant degree or have relevant work experience.